Thursday, May 30, 2013

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

Well, no, not dawn really. Sunset, but pardon my pop culture reference. So yes! Hooray! This is my final blog entry. I finished my paper for assignment 4 around 7 PM, and after some final touches and some editing, it's ready to go. If you really want to read it, you can find it here. I chose to discuss how libraries and librarians can use Tumblr as a primary Web 2.0 tool. I'm crazy about Tumblr, and I think it really is a great platform to connect with people. Plus, the fact that you can connect it to so many other social networking sites means you can update all of them from one place.

So, I suppose that's about it, really. Farewell, MLIS 7505 blog! I'm not entirely sure I'll visit again. I would love to keep up with my classmates, though! I've mentioned it before on Twitter, but I'll say it here again. If you want to find me anywhere, I'd wager 90% of the time, you can find me under doubtingsalmon (a reference to a book by Douglas Adams, one of my fav authors). This means you can check me out on Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment