Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 7

Woops! Got carried away with a project this evening and forgot to post when it was still officially Thursday.

I'm a terrible procrastinator, and I'm afraid I always will be. BUT, tomorrow I am determined to get going on school work, so that there's less of, "OMGOMGOMG IT'S ALL DUE TOMORROW AND I HAVE TO BE AT WORK TODAY" and more, "Oh hey! I'm just about done with this, and it's due tomorrow. Sweet!"

Of course, I said that yesterday, so here's to hoping that I don't make myself into a liar. Again.

Edit: Well, Blogger seems to still think it's Thursday. Alrighty then.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I think everyone in the class is feeling the way you describe. At least the ones who work. This semester has been moving way too fast, but at least we will be done soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete